B Online is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing digital
service agency. Our passion for the online world and
dedication to our clients is what sets us apart from other
agencies. We are constantly looking for fresh, up-and-coming
talent to join our energetic and skilled team.
What we Look for:
At B Online you will be required to work in teams as
individually. No matter the work schedule we expect team
members to accept responsibility and exceed goals.
We look for people who do what they do because they love
it. after all thats the reason our clients love us.
As a growing company we look for people who are ready
to grow with us.
B Online is looking for a senior frontend developer / lead frontend developer to join our team.
Your Key Tasks:
– Developing web applications
– Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications
– Writing and maintaining reliable code
– Integrating data storage solutions
– Identifying and fixing bugs
– Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
– Connecting applications with additional web servers
– Creating and Maintaining APIs (GraphQL, Restfull APIs)
Must have Skills:
Experience with React.js, React (Hooks, advanced hooks, custom hooks, context APIs).
Experience with Vue.js, Bootstrap and Typescript.
You are familiar with testing tools.
Experience with CI/CD.
Amazing to have:
Knowledge and understanding of Laravel, Symfony and CodeIgniter would be advantageous.
ReAct Native experience.
Your set of Soft Skills
You have a high level of personal initiative.
You are working analytically and your communication style is focused on problem solving.
Structured approach and analytical competence.
Core skills and experience required
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in backend technologies.
- A strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services and HTTP protocols.
- Experience with creating and analyzing SQL queries for relational databases.
- Experience developing for and supporting live web applications and services.
- Knowledge of Laravel or other frameworks (Zend, Rails, Spring).
- Experience with GitHub or other distributed version control systems.
- Practiced in the writing of unit tests with PHPUnit, Mockery, Codeception or other testing libraries.
- Understanding the needs of the customer in order to deliver innovative, robust solutions in collaboration with the other stakeholders.
- Supporting the customer from an operational perspective when escalated by the Client Services team.
Languages: PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Technologies: Laravel, Docker
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL
Technologies: Jenkins, Redis, Supervisor, Nginx, Vagrant
- Work collaboratively as part of an agile team to enhance and maintain our in-house and client platforms.
- Design, develop and integrate RESTful APIs for our web and mobile applications
- Continuously deliver features that meet acceptance criteria such as build quality, unit tests, logging, performance and security.
- Design and development of backend software and APIs.
- Object-oriented programming using a language like Ruby Software development within the Linux/Unix environment.
- Software development using a containerization platform like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Agile development practices (team focus, continual improvement, automated tests, refactoring, continuous integration, pair programming).
- Write software with integrity and scalability in mind.
- Develop projects according to specification.
- Assist and contribute with stakeholders to create project specifications.
- Dev Ops with Linux with occasional maintenance of Nginx, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
Your ability to demonstrate your track record of writing quality backend software is what ultimately counts.
B Online is in search for a Full Stack developer. As any agency we work on 4 core products, comprising of mixture of company owned and client owned.
Full-stack development and strong knowledge and understanding of tech stack.
Maintaining the direction and focus to deliver on time.
Technologies: React, Laravel, Docker
Technologies: Jenkins, Gulp, Artisan, Supervisor, Nginx, Composer, NPM, Babel, Vagrant
Databases: MySql, Redis
Experience: 3+ Years.
Salary: R35 000 – R50 000 CTC (depending on experience)
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference at B Online, please apply.