B Online is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing digital
service agency. Our passion for the online world and
dedication to our clients is what sets us apart from other
agencies. We are constantly looking for fresh, up-and-coming
talent to join our energetic and skilled team.
What we Look for:
At B Online you will be required to work in teams as
individually. No matter the work schedule we expect team
members to accept responsibility and exceed goals.
We look for people who do what they do because they love
it. after all thats the reason our clients love us.
As a growing company we look for people who are ready
to grow with us.
Are you a creative thinker with a flair for creating compelling content? Do you have a sick obsession with social media and the online world? Then we want you!
B Online is an innovative digital agency that specialises in design, development and online marketing.
Responsibilities in this roles categories include –
– Content Research
– Content Writing
– Content Editing
– Search Engine Optimisation
– Social Media Marketing
– Creating & Monitoring Google Ads
Preference will be given to applicants comfortable working with all or some of the following applications:
– Google Ads
– Facebook Ads Manager
– Google Analytics
– Google Sheets
– Google Docs
More training will be provided on the job. Job promises lots of room for growth.
Please apply with your CV and a short introduction to yourself. Where applicable include your experience working in a digital environment.
Remuneration: R8 000 – R10 000 (dependent on experience)
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a multifaceted individual that has a passion for both graphic design and social media. This individual should be comfortable working with a marketing focus on a variety of clients, both local and international.
- Design social media and email marketing content to engage followers.
- Produce and manage visuals for schedules for social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create short videos and gifs.
- Work with the senior design team on company branding and websites
- Good understanding and experience working in the Adobe Creative Suite including illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Knowledge and experience in video
- Reliable, self-motivated and personable individual
- Willingness to brainstorm design concepts
- Experience representing a brand/company
- Basic understanding of current social media trends and best practices a plus
- Basic copywriting skills a plus
Start date: ASAP.
Remuneration: R4,500 – R8,000 (depending on experience)
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference at B Online, please apply.