What are we looking for?
• Must be comfortable writing according to (at least) the ES6 spec.
• Extensive HTML Experience
• Moderate CSS Experience (SCSS specifically)
• At least an entry level understanding of PHP
• At least an entry level understanding of SQL
• Leverages tools such as Webpack, babel, and gulp, in development.
• Comfortable with the terminal on Linux systems.
• Comfortable using a Linux Distro for development.
• Git for version control (obviously).
Who are we looking for?
• Someone who is comfortable learning new tech.
• Has a desire to improve current methods used in development and work flows.
• At least tries to stay knowledgeable of current happenings in the dev world.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Cares about the reliability and readability of code.
• Is focused on improving as a developer regardless of how much you currently know.
What will really impress us?
• You have built a production-ready application with React and Redux.
• War stories of fixing CSS edge-cases.
• Any NodeJs experience.
• A desire to learn Nodejs (if you don’t know it already).
• A feature that you’re looking forward to in ES8.
• Experience with type-heavy languages.
• If you done anything with Raspberry Pis.
• Knowledge regarding the scalability of CSS in large-systems.
What we can offer:
• A Monthly Coursera subscription for you to use to develop your own skills
• Free (amazing) coffee.
• Pool Table.
• Awesome projects to work on.
• An open-minded development team who are willing to take on new challenges.
• Opportunities to develop your skills outside of your comfort zone.