What are we looking for in a JS Developer?
• Must be comfortable writing according to (at least) the ES6 spec.
• Leverages tools such as Webpack, babel, and gulp, in development.
What are we looking for in a PHP Developer?
• 3 years of Development experience, a minimum of 1 year of PHP experience.
• Experience in working with a MVC Framework
What we we looking for in general?
• Comfortable with the terminal on Linux systems.
• Git for version control (obviously).
• Extensive HTML Experience
• CSS Experience (SCSS specifically)
Who are we looking for?
• Someone who is comfortable learning new tech.
• Has a desire to improve current methods used in development and work flows.
• At least tries to stay knowledgeable of current happenings in the dev world.
• Works well in a team environment but you’re not dependent on a team to get work done.
• Cares about the reliability and readability of code.
• Is focused on improving as a developer regardless of how much you currently know.
What will really impress us?
• You have built a production-ready application with a tech stack beyond Vanilla PHP + HTML + Vanilla JS.
• A passion for functional paradigms.
• War stories refactoring your own spaghetti code.
• A desire to learn Nodejs (if you don’t know it already).
• Experience with type-heavy languages.
• If you’ve done anything with Raspberry Pis.
• Knowledge regarding scalability in large-systems.
What we can offer:
• A Monthly Coursera subscription for you to use to develop your own skills
• Free (amazing) coffee.
• Pool Table.
• Awesome projects to work on.
• An open-minded development team who are willing to take on new challenges.
• Opportunities to develop your skills outside of your comfort zone.
• Weird developers who like Rails.
Please apply below with your 2 Page CV.